Skip to content
- Redistribution under General Decision Rules, with Hunter Rendleman, January 2020. Journal of Public Economic Theory (forthcoming) [Supplementary Materials].
- Bargaining and Strategic Voting on Appellate Courts, with Charles Cameron and Lewis Kornhauser, American Political Science Review (forthcoming, Aug 2021) [Supplementary Materials]
- Stare Decisis and Judicial Log-Rolls: A Gains-from-Trade Model, with Charles Cameron and Lewis Kornhauser, RAND Journal of Economics, 50(3) (2019), 505-531.
- Endogenous Cases and the Evolution of Common Law, RAND Journal of Economics, 49(4) (2018), 791-818.
- Bargaining and Bicameralism, Legislative Studies Quarterly, 43 (2018), 101-140.
- The Evolution of Common Law with Strategic Prosecutors, with Andrew Samuel, November 2018.
- Limit Equilibria of Unidimensional Bargaining Games: A Core Refinement, with Jacob Murray, September 2018.
- Alcohol Sin Taxes, with James Fogarty, March 2017. Revise & Resubmit, Southern Journal of Economics.
- Imperfect Perception and Vagueness, with Tim Lambie-Hanson, March 2016.
- Misinformed Voters and the Politics of the Slippery Slope , October 2013.