Skip to content
- Redistribution under General Decision Rules, with Hunter Rendleman, January 2020. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 24(1) (2022), 159-196. [Supplementary Materials].
- Bargaining and Strategic Voting on Appellate Courts, with Charles Cameron and Lewis Kornhauser, American Political Science Review, 115(3) (2021), 835-850. [Supplementary Materials]
- Stare Decisis and Judicial Log-Rolls: A Gains-from-Trade Model, with Charles Cameron and Lewis Kornhauser, RAND Journal of Economics, 50(3) (2019), 505-531.
- Endogenous Cases and the Evolution of Common Law, RAND Journal of Economics, 49(4) (2018), 791-818.
- Bargaining and Bicameralism, Legislative Studies Quarterly, 43 (2018), 101-140.
- The Politics of the Slippery Slope, with Haya Goldblatt and Gabriel Sekeres, September 2023, Revise & Resubmit, Journal of Politics.
- Imperfect Perception and Vagueness, with Tim Lambie-Hanson, July 2023, Revise & Resubmit, Economics and Philosophy.
- Reasonableness, with Scott Baker, May 2023.
- The Evolution of Common Law with Strategic Litigants, with Andrew Samuel, April 2022.
- Limit Equilibria of Unidimensional Bargaining Games: A Core Refinement, with Jacob Murray, September 2018.
- Alcohol Sin Taxes, with James Fogarty, March 2017. Revise & Resubmit, Southern Journal of Economics.